Terms regarding the Use of this Website
This website is operated and controlled by Kensho Investment Corporation (“Kensho”). Please read the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) before using this website and use this website only if you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Effective Terms and Conditions
Kensho may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, change the Terms and Conditions at any time by updating the contents of this page. So you are kindly requested to visit this page and review the then effective Terms and Conditions periodically.
All copyrights related to this website and portions thereof are the sole and exclusive property of Kensho. Images of persons or characters referred to or shown on this website may be protected by portrait rights.
Materials contained in this website, such as pictures, illustrations, logos, documents, software and computer programs and parts thereof, may not be used for any purpose other than browsing this website. Prohibited activities include, without limitation, copying, altering, diverting, linking, unless specifically approved by Kensho on this website.
All copyrights related to e-mails and other materials which Kensho distributes to its customers belong to Kensho. Any diversion of those e-mails and materials to a website or any other publication of a third party without Kensho’s consent is prohibited.
Treatment of Personal Information in this Website
We will maintain an access log record for the following purposes:
- To investigate any problem occurring on the web server in order to resolve such problem;
- To improve this website for our customer’s further satisfaction;
- To analyze the access to and the usage of this website, while preserving the anonymity of all users.
This website utilizes cookies which may be used for analysis purposes, such as regarding visitor trends. However, data obtained from such cookie will not be used for any other purpose or disclosed to any third party other than said analysis purposes.
If you do not want such information to be collected, you can reject the cookie by adjusting your browser settings. Please note that if the customer’s browser is set to reject cookies, the customer may not be able to utilize all of the functions available on this website.
A cookie is a small text file, which is sent from a web server operating a website and is recorded in a computer used for browsing that website when a visitor visits that website. A cookie is used for identifying a visitor, and it enables a visitor to omit or input personal information when a visitor revisits a website.
Treatment of Personal Information in Linked Website
This website has links to the websites of other companies in order to provide customers with useful information and services. However, Kensho is not responsible for the contents of such websites and the collection of personal information conducted at these sites. Please employ your own discretion when accessing these websites.
Use of this website shall be at the discretion of the user. Kensho shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage incurred as a result of a user’s use of this website. Kensho exercises reasonable care with regard to information posted on this website. However, Kensho does not provide any warranty with respect to the accuracy, suitability and/or fitness of the information contained on this website and the website itself for any particular purpose, or safety of the information on the website.
Warranty of Information
Kensho may alter or delete the content on this website without notice at its sole discretion. Kensho reserves the right to suspend or discontinue operation of this website at any time.
The following acts, without limitation, are prohibited when using this website:
- Any act that violates or that may violate property rights or privacy of a third party or Kensho;
- Any act that causes or may cause disadvantage or damage to a third party or Kensho;
- Any act that is detrimental to the reputation of or trust in a third party or Kensho;
- Any act that is or may be offensive to public policy or good morals;
- Any criminal act or act that leads to or may lead to a crime;
- Any false declaration or notification, such as registering an e-mail address of someone else;
- Any sales activity or act for profit, or any act to prepare for such actions;
- Any act involving the use or provision of harmful programs, such as computer viruses, or any act that may lead to such actions;
- Any other act that violates or may violate laws, regulations or municipal rules;
- Any other act that Kensho indicates on this website as inappropriate.
Applicable Law and Court of Jurisdiction
Use of this website and interpretation and application of the terms and conditions of use of this website shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
Any and all disputes arising out of or relating to use of this website shall be brought to the Tokyo District Court.